What are the characteristics of biomass hot water stove?
Biomass hot water stove is a high-efficiency, energy-saving and environmentally friendly product. It has a large heating area, high thermal efficiency, and sufficient combustion. Because it is a biomass fuel, it is also environmentally friendly and low-emission. Many types of emission indicators are lower than the provisions of "Boiler Air Pollutant Emission Standards" (GB13271-2001).
1. Simple operation. With just one button, it can be controlled automatically.
2. Energy saving. Compared with similar products, the great feature is that the temperature can be set freely, and the combustion of different powers is automatically performed, which is more energy-saving than the traditional products burning at a fixed power.
3. High safety performance. Biomass hot water stoves meet the main requirements of the relevant European directives. The materials are placed in the material box without direct contact with open flames.
4. Low heating cost. Based on the same heating area, the use cost of biomass fuel boiler is gas cost; 80%, 50% of electric boiler cost, 35% of oil boiler, Compared with coal-fired boilers, it can save about 30%.
5. Fuel environmental protection. Biomass pellet fuel refers to fuel that is made of wood chips, waste wood and other loosely-structured biomass raw materials, which are crushed, compressed, and granulated to form a particulate shape, which belongs to renewable energy. Biomass hot water hot air stove has the characteristics of low cost, clean, hygienic and easy storage.