Matters needing attention in the use of piggery heating equipment
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Each heating facility has its own advantages and disadvantages, as to which one to choosePiggery heating equipmentThe piggers can decide according to their own production conditions. At the same time, pay attention to the following points when using these facilities:
1. Furnace smoke: This is often seen when using coal furnaces, honeycomb coal forming furnaces or firewalls. When a fire occurs, it tends to cause smoke indoors. The air quality of the denser piggery is poor, which is not conducive to the health of the piggery. Some pig farms or honeycomb coal do not stack chimneys, but also cause carbon monoxide poisoning. Chronic poisoning is often caused and undetected, so a chimney must be installed when using a coal stove or honeycomb coal stove.
2. Fire: The pigsty heating equipment causes fire from time to time. Especially in wooden pigsty, the chimney must be kept away from flammable materials. At the same time, during the heating season, people should be on duty at night to prevent accidents.
3. Heating water heater water circulation: The phenomenon of poor heating water heater water circulation occurs from time to time. One is that when the circulation is blocked, the hot water will not be transported and cannot play a heating role. The other is that due to improper design, the heating pipes are not uniformly heated, making some areas very hot, while the other areas are not hot, resulting in uneven pigsty temperature.
4. Reasonable use of air conditioners for livestock and poultry: Air conditioners for livestock and poultry are slightly worse than electric air conditioners, and there are often some small problems. If you do not understand the use and maintenance methods, it will usually lead to unusable conditions. This usually happens when changing breeders or electricians. Therefore, when purchasing air conditioners for livestock and poultry, it should be noted that the air conditioner should be the same as the instructions. Generally there are small problems, you can refer to the manual to adjust.
5. Boiler workers do not burn in time: in the pig farm, after the workers are off duty, only the boiler insists on night work without supervision. The boiler should not be burned at night, but should be heated in the morning, which is easy to cultivate. It is difficult to know whether it is used for night inspection. If the pig farm does not arrange night inspections, consider using a low-temperature alarm device for the heating equipment of the pig house, an electric contact thermometer, and a relay to make the alarm automatic when the temperature falls below the specified range.
6. Do not ignore the air quality: when the weather is cold, the pigsty is often tightly closed, there is little fresh air to enter, and the oxygen in the pigsty is often insufficient, which will affect the performance of the pigsty. Therefore, when the pigsty heating equipment is running, do not forget the air quality, so as not to overlook one thing or another.